Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cookies, Cookies and more Cookies

I have no idea what got into me, but tonight was all about Cookies!! I just kept making them and making them with no end in site. Maybe it's because AF is coming next week, but I only actually ate 1 cookie and I had a bite of each of the different cookies, so that doesn't make sense. Oh well, Greg is happy.

Tonight I made, BBFCCCC (aka Big ole Chocolate Chip Cookies), the Best Peanut Butter Cookies and Glazed Pumpkin cookies in honor of fall coming. Who am I kidding I was cleaning the pantry and saw pumpkin puree that I had an itch to use.

All in all the cookies were very good.

The BBFFCCCC's looked the best and tasted amazing.

The peanut butter cookies ended up a wee bit flat, but tasted devine (hehe I never say devine ... it makes me feel like a snooty old lady wearing a fur). You also couldn't see my fork cross, but that's probably because I forgot to do it and did it half way through the cooking time.. I was aready onto my next batch of cookies so I was a little consumed with other things.

My first batch of Glazed pumpkin cookies were a little round, I forgot to flatten them before throwing them in, like the criss cross fork marks on the PB cookies, I was already thinking about my glaze while putting the cookies on the sheet. I only had a bite, but they were very yummy and who doesn't like a pretty glazed cookie?

All the recipes are below

2 comments:

CB said...

what does BBFCCCC stand for? ::scratching head::

Nikki57 said...

Best Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (aka the true name of the recipe)

Blogger port by Blogger Templates
Visionary theme by Justin Tadlock

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform